Last updated: June 1, 2022
What information we collect
In General. The information we obtain enables us to customize the services we offer you to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness and continually improve our services. The information may be stored in servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
Information you provide. We may collect and store information you enter on our Services or provide to us in some other manner through the Services. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, birth date and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We use the information that you provide for such purposes as fulfilling your order, responding to your requests, customizing future discounts for you, improving our offerings, and communicating with you.
We may also obtain information about you that you provide from other sources: advertising companies, business partners, contractors or other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
How may we use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following: analytics, contact you, provide services, answer questions, send you email newsletters, and participation in surveys, promotions and sweepstakes.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share information we have collected about you or your activities on our Website or while using our Service. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Services and mobile application functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Website or Services. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Business Transactions and Promotional Offers: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our Services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
Other situations: We also may disclose your personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Website and Services terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information. To opt-out of future sales, contact us at email@example.com.
This Website and or Services are intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform them that they cannot use our Website or Services.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that you have provided to us.
Residents of the European Union and/or the United Kingdom have the following rights and may exercise them at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can exercise any of these rights.
- The right to access your information. You have a right to access any information that we may have collected on you. You can request copies of information that we have on you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Information transmission. You have the right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you, to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information. You have the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- You have the right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction. Residents of the United Kingdom may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office or any other competent authority.
Opting out of us collecting personal information
You may opt-out of us collecting your personal information at any time by not inputting data into our Website or on our Services, by clicking unsubscribe on emails, and by contacting us.
This Website and Services may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.